Opening

hi, everyone
FIRST OF ALL, i wanna warn u that it's kinda Personal Blog. So it means almost 99,9% contains my personal life. BUT, of course, i'll be picky. I just want all of u to take the lessons only okayyy.

and btw it's my first time publishing my handwriting. idk why I could make this decision✌
but seriously guys, I just wanna share my energy with u.
bcs it's like my way to spill out my feelings bcs i like writing since i was a child. u know, like diary😂

--- facts about me,
i'm just a student (i made this blog when i was in grade 11), -now a college student yey. I like cats so much. And just an ordinary girl who has BIG DREAMS hahah. that's all i think. 

oh ya, maybe u're wondering like 'why she made this blog?'
okay so, i made this blog bcs i have spare time rn. so i think if i make this blog, i won't wasting my time bcs it makes me thinking so hard😂 yeah i just want to use my time wisely:)

okaylaaa
c yaa next timeee👋

Comments